Sukup grain bins come in various sizes to fit your application. Sukup’s advanced production equipment ensures accurate placement of the bolt holes in the sidewall sheets, so Sukup Bins go together quickly and seal up tight.
- 4” wide corrugations create less resistance and friction to allow grain to flow more easily.
- High-strength – 50,000 psi yield strength, 65,000 psi tensile strength – galvanized steel and 4” corrugations provide better vertical load carrying capacity.
- Top sidewall sheets can be pre-punched for Fastir™ Stirring Machine track. Bottom sidewall sheets can be pre-punched for floor flashing.
- You can also have transition openings pre-cut for your Sukup fans at a nominal charge.
- All vertical seams are bolted in the peak and valley for a tight overlap of the sidewall sheets.
- Sidewall sheets 15 gauge and heavier are double-bolted on the peak and valley for increased connection strength and a tighter seal.
Sukup Stiffened Grain Bins
- 30′, 36′, 42′ or 48′ diameter
- 25,042 – 72,122 bushel capacity
Brochures:Sukup Grain Bins
All Sukup Stiffened Grain Bins Include:
- Centrifugal Fan
- Perferated Floor with Supports
- Inside and Outside Ladders
- Power Sweep Unload